What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of homebuyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on 725+ websites such as Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Sell a Home
As a Listing Agent, my extensive marketing plans will provide the opportunity to maximize the selling process, Guaranteed!:
- 1) We will implement The Coldwell Banker Service Guarantee, our commitment to perform our promised services.
- 2) Detailed description and photos of your property will be sent to the local Multiple Listing Service, making them accessible by all real estate offices. Multiple photographs will be taken of your home to ensure the Buyer and Agents are able to view many appealing aspects of your property while in their office or home.
- 3) We will provide worldwide exposure of your home via the Internet (color pictures with vibrate descriptions worldwide in seconds!) through over 725 websites including Realtor.com, HAR.com, Move.com, ColdwellBanker.com and HomeGain.com and publish your property in local newspapers.
- 4) A Good Faith Estimate of the anticipated proceeds that you can expect will be prepared for you following any purchase offer.
- 5) We will seek qualifying information on all Buyers submitting a Purchase Offer and strive to show your home to only qualified Buyers.
- 6) We will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract Buyers, both on-site and on-line.
- 7) Your home will be presented to our Corporate Relocation Department to ensure any and all incoming Buyers are aware of your home immediately. And our status as the sole Principal Designated Brokerage firm in Houston for Cartus Relocation (the national's largest relocation firm), assures us of the most current information of impending employee transfers to our area, from most of the largest Fortune 500 companies and our state/federal governments.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.